QOTD & Thoughts

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. ~ John Burroughs. ---
Today is the day before Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day 💗 is one of my favorite days as well as one I don't really like. Let me 'splain... It's my favorite because I just love, love!  Love is the greatest thing there is and ever will be. A day celebrating love is awesome! I wish every day was all about love. The world would be a better place by far. I mean think about it... if someone sent you a cutesy valentine or a sweet note every day, wouldn't you feel good? Just a "hi, I'm thinking about you and wanted you to know that." It would me for sure. I don't really like it because there isn't any authenticity to it. And if there is, it's hard to tell what's genuine and what's just "I'm doing this because I have to, or I'm doing this for you, not because I want to". And it's so commercialized! Just like all holidays now... Holidays in general, would mean so much more if people just remembered what it is we're actually celebrating. --- On a side note, today is Monday (YAY) and I for one had an amazing weekend!! Had the pleasure of going to 🍵coffee with a dear friend where we had a wonderful time! Also, ran into some old friends I haven't seen in almost 10 years! Hope all of you had an amazing weekend and have an amazing day! Until next time, I'm outta here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

Pity party