Musings of a Pisces

Well, so for most of us, it's Monday, back to the grind. Hope you all had a totally amaze-balls weekend. I know I did. Spent a good amount of time working on a puzzle which I totally love and despise all at the same time! Had some really good laughs with my oldest daughter. Who I realized is truly becoming such a beautiful young lady. And man oh man, is she funny, as in squirt your drinks out your nose from laughing so hard unexpectedly funny, or OMG, you gotta stop cuz I can't breathe and my stomach is starting to hurt funny. I just love her so much. Also, I was able to go for a beer with a dear friend, which was most enjoyable! I love hanging out, visiting and just chatting with good company. ---- side notes ---- I'm starting to feel a change coming. I'm not sure what it is, or where it's coming from, but I can feel it. Maybe I'll read my horoscope today or something...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

Pity party