Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

 I know, I know, it's been a while since any of you have heard from me or since I've posted anything of any significance whatsoever. What can I say, 2020 was one hell of a decade, going from bad to worse and so on. Even with all of the awful and loathsome things that occurred last year, I still have reasons to be grateful. I still have my job AND have been able to work at home full time since March 11th of last year. My oldest daughter graduated from high school; talk about an unusual graduation ceremony (graduating class of 2020 in the middle of a pandemic). I'll do a post another time of that fun fiasco!! I get to spend oodles of time with my dearest loves - my family. Money spent on gas is WAAAYYY down. The last one I'll mention is my dog is so happy now. Someone is almost always here and the longest time he is ever alone is maybe 4 hours. Last year I was able to finish 46 books, awesome, right? On the home front, we were finally able to get my library done! It is now officially my favorite room in the house, well until we get my photo studio (one of this years projects) built. I've slowly been acquiring props and other accessories for my studio and honestly I'm so super excited about getting a room for my photos!! 

Hopefully this year will be better and I'll be able to write here more. :) There may even be days where I start posting my photography possibly along with a simple quote, or nah... just depends on my mood. I just have SOOOOOOOO many photos and I'd love to start sharing them. 

I leave you with this photo... it was taken one day in the late fall whilst going for a drive up the canyon. That's it for now, make it a great day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Musings, QOTD