Another day

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings This is so true. I look at myself, my family, my friends, other people and wonder, are we being true to ourselves? Are we genuine? If we're not, why not? Why do we ever feel a need to be, act, or say something just because somebody else told us to be a certain way, or act on something against our true selves wishes and desires? Today and every day moving forward I am making a conscious effort to only be me! To listen to that inner knowing (because it's always right), to be, act, and say things that are true to myself. Because in the end, that's all there really is anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

Pity party