Musings

I was just remembering that at one point in my life (back in my teenage years I'm sure) I had planned on writing a book. Not just any book either, it was going to be one of the NY Times bestsellers, of course. I remember getting a pretty good amount of pages written. Now I sit here contemplating whatever happened to those pages? The ones I worked so hard on.... but, more importantly, what happened to that dream? Why didn't I pursue it? Why haven't I even now? As I age, perhaps even approach that terrifying 'middle-aged generalization' I've decided there are some dreams that I WANT to pursue, even now. Because after all, and according to the X-Files, "Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

Pity party