QOTD & my thoughts

Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration. ~Niccolo Machiavelli I think this is a great reminder to all of us. Do not judge. I know it's hard. Sometimes it seems to just happen like you didn't mean to, but you still did. Completely unconsciously, or sub-consciously. For some of us, this may even be a daily struggle, or many times a day struggle. I do my best to not judge, to accept people for WHO they are and not for what they do. Sometimes this is an easy goal I've set up on myself, other times it feels damn near impossible. The important thing is I don't give up. I continue to strive to BE the best version of myself. To me, this includes not judging others, and being kind - as often as possible, most of all to BE love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

Pity party