Musings

After talking to one of my friends yesterday it sparked some thoughts in my brain that I couldn't just let go... I had to think them through. Do you ever wonder why some people seem to never embrace their true self? Or is it that their true self really is that person? That selfish self-serving, mean or cruel, think they're better than you attitude, and with no warning they push their 'so called' friend under the bus mentality person, is who they really are? As a human of this world, I truly have a hard time believing that their human nature is to be anything other than love? I'm not saying I'm all loving all the time or that I don't demonstrate rude, mean, or selfish behaviors or that I don't say unkind things - because I do, I AM saying I don't believe that any persons CORE beliefs, or souls are so tainted and wicked that they act this way the majority of their adult life, if not their whole life. And it truly saddens me when I explain to them why I chose/choose what I did vs. what the alternate unkind response would have been, and then they don't understand why....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Dear blog, it's me, Supa.

Pity party